Wednesday 23 September 2015

Autumn Playlist '15


Summer has come to an end! It's time to listen to chill music, drink some hot cocoa, study
and of course do a lot of blogging! To celebrate the first day of the new season we've put together a list of our current favourite songs for any mood you might be in! 


Disarm- Ben Rector
Feel Again- One Republic
Bittersweet- ARCHIS
Wildest Dreams- Taylor Swift
Agape- Bear's Den
Call Me In The Afternoon- Half Moon Run
Fight Song- Rachel Platten

Remember! You can find our Autumn playlist here on youtube!

QOTD: 
What is your song of the moment? 
What are you most looking forward to about Autumn??



Confidence.
Light.
Happiness.

Love, 
Ayah & Kimmy xxx

PS. This post is not sponsored in any way, shape or form.
PS. All photos in this post are taken by Ayah & Kimmy 

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh I'll have a few songs to check out! I'm loving Run The World by Beyoncé at the moment haha but I did do a post on what songs I've had on repeat recently! I'm going into Spring so looking forward to having some warmer weather! Em xx

    http://edoublemamurray.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Em! It really is such a great song! We'll deffo check out ur post lovely xxx

      Delete
  2. I love taylor swift and wildest dreams is one of my favourites =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss we're obsessed with that song too! xxx

      Delete
  3. Love this list, my favorites right now are a good mix,
    If I die young (Glee version)
    Defying Gravity (Glee version)
    Outrageous by Britney Spears
    If I were a boy by Beyonce
    Circus by Britney Spears

    Kinkx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovee your playlist! We have the same taste in music! xxx

      Delete